2012年2月6日月曜日

How Do Make My Own Cross Stitch Patterns

how do make my own cross stitch patterns

The Zen of Making: CHA Demos: Day 1

CHA Demos: Day 1


Are you at CHA this week? Stop by and check out my demos in the Waxman booth (#2633), and learn how to make some crafty magic of your own with bumpers and surface protectors!

Demo #1: Bumper Headbands, 10:30-11:30am


Janlynn Cross Stitch Kit, 15-Inch by 18-Inch, Olde World Map
Learn more

Bumpers aren't just for cabinets anymore! Stop in for ideas on using clear and foam bumpers to make holiday and faux cross-stitch designs.

Demo #2: Cork Pad iPhone Case, 1-2pm


Cork pads can keep your blender in place and your electronics safe and stylish! In this demo, I'll show you how to create modern designs with cork, then I'll teach you the basic stitches that you'll need to create a case of your own.

Demo #3: Candle Holder/Vase, 4-5pm



These are our most popular posts: how do make my own cross stitch patterns

Designing Your Own Cross Stitch Embroidery Patterns

Cross stitch quickly became my favourite, probably due to the detail and finesse that can be ... Ive had some very particular ideas of how I want to embellish some of my cross stitch designs and making my own instead of trying ... read more

Craftiness... Starrleys Stitchings: Your Guide to the Basics of ...

I really want to cross stitch a certain image but Im not sure how to make a pattern. Can anyone help me find a really good tutorial? You could chart it. read more

craft day is the best day.: Step by Step: Cross Stitch Necklace

Some of the chains cross over the others. I really like how they turned out. And you will like ... These are SEW easy to do! You can make them to stitch into a collar of your choosing or any other project. Those are available for all hoop sizes. As always, they are on introductory SALE pricing for a while. All designs are sent as email attachments. BOOKMARKS AND 8-INCH TATTING ... You can add your own customization to these. All of the designs have instructions on ... read more

How do you make your own cross stitch pattern?

Carefully Look At The Stitching Pattern Used In Embroidery ... Embroidery is a great way to relax from your hectic lifestyle. ... More experienced cross-stitch fans can create their own messages for the newly wedded couple. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿